SPORTRADAR – THE WORLD’S LEADING SUPPLIER OF SPORTS AND BETTING RELATED DATA
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international organisation, employing over 800 people in more than 25 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs.
It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 600 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries:
- Under the Betradar brand name we are the leading provider of live data services to the betting industry, offering products to suit every business from data collection through to fully managed trading services.
- With our Live Channel, backed by our extensive portfolio of audio-visual rights, we offer round-the-clock coverage of live sports content streamed to betting websites and betting shops around the world.
- We are leaders in the provision of Virtual Sports content and sports betting games, with customisable solutions offering the ideal mix of realism, profitability and punter appeal.
- Our focus on technology and innovation has made us a premium partner for the media industry, offering sports content solutions for online and mobile customers, from live scores and statistics, to match visualisations and apps.
- Uniquely in our industry, we also leverage our data to provide betting monitoring services to sports federations and government agencies to help in the fight against match-fixing. In the field of sports integrity we are now firmly established as the world’s leading supplier.
Headquartered in St. Gallen (Switzerland), Sportradar has offices or representations in: Trondheim, Oslo, Stockholm, London, Paris, Barcelona, Munich, Gera, Bremen, Hamburg, Linz, Vienna, Zlin, Ljubljana, Tallinn, Moscow, Durban, Hong Kong, Montevideo, Usk, New York, Sarasota, Minneapolis, Buenos Aires, Istanbul, Athens, Rome, Beijing, Singapore and Kiev.
|sportradar ag, switzerland|
|SPORTS DATA AG, SwITZERLAND||SPORTRADAR GMBH, AUSTRIA|
|SPORTRADAR AS, NORwAY||SPORTRADAR LATAM S.A, URUGUAY|
|SPORTRADAR AB, SwEDEN||SPORTRADAR VIRTUAL GAMING GMBH, GERMANY|
|SPORTRADAR OÜ, ESTONIA||SPORTRADAR UK LTD., Uk|
|SPORTRADAR GMBH, GERMANY||SPORTRADAR HkG LTD., HONG kONG|
|kLIkA D.O.O., SLOVENIA||SPORTRADAR CARDIFF LTD., UK|
|SPORTRADAR DIGITAL MEDIA AG, SWITZERLAND||SPORTSDATA LLC, USA|
EXTENDED PARTNERSHIP WITH EQT EXPANSION CAPITAL
EQT, the leading private equity group in Northern Europe, has further invested in our fast-growing company to support Sportradar on its continued growth path with further capital for value-enhancing acquisitions, investment in the development of new products and solutions, geographic expansion, and new customer segments. Company founder and CEO, Carsten Koerl, as well as Sportradar’s management, remain significant shareholders alongside EQT and will continue to drive Sportradar’s future development and growth.